Mid-week, pre-New Hampshire edition.
- AP lists which state will gain seats in Congress and which ones will loose seats.
- Foster’s Daily Democrat‘s Robert Cook sees independents as the crucial swing vote in purple state New Hampshire.
- In the Guardian (U.K.), Michael Crowley argues that this is the dawn of a Democratic era.
- New York Times has a great map tracking where the candidates are visiting (how did I miss this earlier?)
- Politick sees a little bit of Williams Jennings Bryan in Huckabee and digs out the 1896 electoral map.
- Cartophilia creates maps the United Counties of Football.