First things first. If you love political geography, you’ll love this article by Joel Kotkin in the Politico on Tuesday: Has Cali’s political sway fizzled?
Now, on to the rest of today’s Electoral Map news:
Potomac Primary Fallout
- Virginia will be in play this fall. [Washington Post]
- Obama won counties in Virginia as white as a Word document. [Talk Left]
- J-Mart on Obama dominating the Crescent. [Politico]
- It really was Hillary’s back yard. [Howard Kurtz]
Where Hillary Goes From Here
- “We didn’t put any resources in those small states.” [New York Observer]
- Penn charts the roadmap to nomination. And, yes, it goes through Ohio and Texas. [Real Clear Politics]
- Hillary will Badger the Wisconsin voters after all. [The Page]
- Clinton camp adopts the Rudy strategy. [Politico]
Who Hearts Huckabee?
- Huck literally runs out of gas around Dulles. [CNN’s Political Ticker]
- Huck targets Texas micropolitans areas. [NRO]