According to the Journal-Sentinel:
- Barack Obama won 12 of Milwaukee’s 15 aldermanic districts.
- Obama “had a strong showing” in predominantly African-American districts.
- Obama and Hillary Clinton split the 8th and 12th Districts, “which have sizable Hispanic populations.”
- Clinton received over 55% in the “mostly white blue-collar” 11th and 13th.
Milwaukee Democratic Electoral Map
On the Republicans, the Journal-Sentinel noted:
- John McCain won 13 of the 15 aldermanic districts.
- McCain’s biggest win came in the 4th.
Milwaukee Republican Electoral Map