The Daily Compass is back!
- ALASKA: Nate Silver lays out the argument for an Obama trip to Alaska [FiveThirtyEight.com]
- GEORGIA: InsiderAdvantage has Obama tied with McCain [Southern Political Report]
- IOWA: McCain and Bush tour the Hawkeye State 60 miles apart [New York Times]
- IOWA: SurveyUSA says Obama/Webb is the strongest Democratic ticket; McCain/Bloomberg is the best GOP one [Race 4 2008]
- ELECTORAL MAP: The very real possibility that Obama wins the popular vote and looses the Electoral College [Politico]
- ELECTORAL MAP: Obama‘s battleground states ad buy includes North Dakota, Montana, Alaska and Indiana but not New Jersey, Oregon and Washington [Politico‘s Ben Smith]
- ELECTORAL MAP: The McCain camp is contesting 52 Democratic EV’s; the Obama team is going after 148 Republican EV’s [Cogitamus]