- FLORIDA: In a conference call, Rep. Robert Wexler (with Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz) suggests that McCain is “most anti-Florida candidate in modern history” [First Read].
- INDIANA: A new makes me wonder if this state still Hoosier red [TPM Election Central].
- ELECTORAL MAP: Another new poll finds Catholics are moving back to the Democrats. And don’t forget “There are plenty of Catholics in the Southwest, too — they are among John McCain’s target audiences.” [Ambinder]
- ELECTORAL MAP: Paul Maslin, Tom Schaller, Andres Ramriez and Ross Douthat — a crack team — identify the 2008 swing states [Salon].
- GEOGRAPHY: Why trains don’t work in America [Pajamas Media].